Location: Central London, with regular travel to Bristol
Reporting to: Managing Director
Hours: Full time
We are at an incredible point in our evolution as a business. We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our Leadership Team who wants to take our consultancy offering to the next level - expanding our capability and injecting fresh intellectual energy & expertise into the business.
Are you an expert in emergent digital trends, behaviours & strategies? If you have experience of working with clients at board level to shape strategy, understand complex business and organisational systems and make evidenced recommendations to drive their business goals forward then we’d love to hear from you.
This is an opportunity to be a key driving force in shaping the future of our business, with a clear mandate to shape your own team and business capability.
So what can we offer you? We know people value different things, so along with a competitive salary, we offer a wide range of flexible benefits to suit you and your lifestyle.
About the role
Lead our key consultancy engagements, in line with our wider service offering
- Conduct extensive internal business research with clients
- Define best practice digital and technology strategies
Shape our consultancy offering and develop our core capabilities
- Grow and refine our consultancy offering to be at the forefront of the industry
- Collaborate with other disciplinary leads within the Leadership Team to enhance their capabilities and ensure they are fully complementary and integrated
- Bring established network of clients and prospects that we can engage with
- Identify new business and partnership opportunities & contribute to proposals & pitch presentations
- Speak at conferences, network at meetups and define thought leadership collateral
- Proven experience in delivering measurable and transformative digital business consultancy, and resulting outputs, within complex business environments
- Proven experience of working with C-Suite and board level stakeholders across a range of sectors to achieve measurable commercial outcomes and business goals Innate appreciation and understanding of user-centred design and research methodologies
- Strong commercial acumen with a proven track record of developing business - both winning new accounts and growing existing relationships
- Strong understanding of existing and emergent digital technologies and strategies
- An understanding of the role that data plays within the business context and how to leverage it effectively
- Experience of systems & process mapping and optimisation
- Demonstrable leadership qualities to inspire both clients and colleagues alike
- A natural tendency towards collaboration, adaptability and pragmatism
We help our clients design products, services and propositions that meet changing audience needs and create simple and effective experiences.
We shape strategy, build websites and applications, create digital brands, and help shape organisations to leverage the best value out of technology. We have a client base that we are extremely proud of, which includes: Amnesty International, Ofcom, Cancer Research UK, United Nations, Louis Vuitton, Royal College of Physicians, Microsoft, VW Financial Services, to name but a few.
We believe our people are at the heart of everything we do. We can guarantee that you will find working for us engaging and rewarding. We’ll ask you to challenge yourself regularly, but we’ll also give you all the support you need to meet these challenges.
We value diversity and aspire to reflect this in our workforce. We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with 'Head of Consultancy' as the subject line.
Sift Digital work with preferred agency partners but if you wish to be considered please send a brief overview of your capability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
People. Culture. Technology. Together we shape the future of business.