Hours: Full time
The role of the Junior Producer has responsibility for the smooth running of their own client projects and accounts:
Relationship Management – Ability to develop positive relationships with clients, through excellent communication skills making yourself a trusted client contact. You always strive to deliver the best possible work, understanding the importance of developing client relationships and accounts.
Project Management – As owner of the project you can competently manage all the day to day on small to medium size projects. Never afraid to ask for support from other team members, you deliver work on time and always to a high standard, working collaboratively with internal teams and managing client expectations effectively.
Managing your projects
- Dedicate time to planning out and prioritising work effectively.
- Work to understand clients’ and project goals, challenges and business objectives.
- Keep internal teams up to date by reporting where relevant: contact with clients; the status of projects; any risks, budget considerations.
- Produce project documents including PIDs, project plans, change requests accurately and to a high standard.
- Work collaboratively with other Producers to manage agency resource, ensuring you have all your project’s resource allocated as needed.
- Able to identify changes to a project and manage through the change control process and communication with team support.
- Identify risks and issues and come up with potential solutions. Through discussion with Client Partnerships Director work to mitigate accordingly.
- Keep on top of project financials, tracking profitability and reviewing regularly with the Client Partnerships Director to mitigate any risks.
- Overall owner of quality control, ensuring work is quality checked, best practice and has internal sign off before it goes out of the agency.
- Listens to others carefully, use tact when expressing opinions and know when to compromise.
- Seek to solve problems in a positive way, exploring alternative solutions through working with wider team members.
- Keep clients up to date, always responding in a timely manner, taking time to consider the right method of communication. You always have the client front of mind.
- Have the confidence to share your ideas and opinions on matters relating to your projects.
- Look to learn from others in the agency and defer to the ‘expert’ in client conversations when you don’t know how to respond on that subject.
Account growth and commercial management
- Keep up to date with the latest digital trends, ensure you understand the services Sift Digital offers to enable you to know which ones to recommend to clients.
- Work with Planner, UX Consultant and Client Partnerships Director to identify opportunities.
- When writing a proposal interrogate the client’s business requirements and offer solutions and services that meets their needs. Ensure estimates and costs are accurate and that all necessary scoping has taken place.
- Ensure the work that we deliver is in line with contractual agreements.
- A solid understanding of financial management of the company and what your role is in sales, resourcing, profitability of your projects, revenue and cash flow.
- Responsible for updating financial systems accurately to enable the business to forecast sales and report on profit.
- Identify any risk of revenue moving out from current month, and escalate to Client Partnerships Director.
- Excellent organisational skills, knowing this is an essential to keep on top of priorities and multiple projects.
- A sharp eye for detail, understanding the wider impact errors can have.
- Optimistic and adaptable, you get stuck in and go the extra mile.
- A confident team player who isn’t afraid of using your initiative.
- You enjoy solving problems, working logically to fit the jigsaw together.
- Minimum of 25 days holiday (opportunity to buy/sell leave and increases with long service)
- All bank holidays off, including Christmas closure
- BUPA cash plan - claim back prescriptions, eye/dental care and more
- A brand new open plan office with secure bike park and showers
- Free gym at the office
- Monthly knowledge share lunches
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- Training and development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Weekly fruit delivery
- Friday beer o’clock
- Retail discounts
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter through to Claire Moyne, Head of People and Partnerships with Junior Producer as the subject line.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
No agencies please.